This position is an entry-level administrative support position within the Company. This individual is responsible for performing general clerical, receptionist tasks and office support for company projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties may include:
- Maintaining project files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Track projects and produce progress reports
- Maintain tracking system for projects
- Record minutes from Project Manager meetings
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Document control - data entry
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Coordinating and managing director schedules, office calendars, client appointments, consultations, meetings, and making travel arrangements and bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and project budget tracking.
- Managing bill collections and expense reports
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Project /Office Assistant Requirements
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years office/clerical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- An effective project administrator must be comfortable working in a highly busy and sometimes stressful environment and must be able to contribute as part of a team. They should have excellent communication skills, be organised, detail-oriented, reliable, punctual, be able to multitask, prioritise, and meet deadlines as needed.
- Some college coursework is preferred.
You will be required to signin with a gmail email address or signup for one inorder to complete this application.