Elearning Junior Developer
The E-Learning Junior Developer position works with the Director of Digital Learning to develop and maintain e-learning environments and resources. Supports projects internally and is responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of training.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, revising and maintaining engaging and compelling course content using course authoring tools.
- Developing storyboards and scripts for e-learning projects.
- Developing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video).
- Devising modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Uploading and configuring e-learning content into a learning management system.
- Select, modify, and integrate existing instructional materials that employ multimedia and emerging technologies.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Develop instructor guides, student guides, and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Education or training in Educational Technology, Instructional technology or design, Information Technology or related fields.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills required.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models is a plus.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts is a plus.
- Experience using learning management systems.
- Experience in Microsoft products, primarily in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will be required to signin with a gmail email address or signup for one inorder to complete this application.