Digital Marketing Associate
The Digital Marketing Associate works closely with management to develop the digital media strategy for the company. The individual should be able to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with the business development team to develop social media campaigns for products and services.
- Leading the execution of social media management for special projects, and events.
- Managing company social media channels, websites and other relevant platforms.
- Coordinating webinars and podcasts series.
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Provides quality assurance for social media content, including proofreading and link accuracy.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Grow followers and interactions on all social channels to enable brand expansion and lead generation.
- Manages social media communications.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics.
- Track the success of promotions and activities using Google Analytics.
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends in social and digital communications and help develop new social media strategies and tactics for the company.
- Performs additional digital content tasks as required.
- Education or training in communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related fields are preferred but all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Experience of, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and social media marketing for businesses required.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools required.
- Familiarity with website content management systems (CMS) for content updates and optimization of social sharing features preferred.
- Skill with image editing tools such as Photoshop, Canva etc and knowledge of basic design concepts preferred.
- Video and audio editing skills are a plus.
- Experience managing the creation, writing, and distribution of email newsletters, alerts, and other messaging channels as part of a customer relationship management (CRM) system is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and possessing a flair for creative problem solving.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
You will be required to signin with a gmail email address or signup for one inorder to complete this application.