Digital Content Manager
Are you a creative, self-motivated media professional looking to make an impact in the ed-tech industry?
We are seeking a passionate Digital Content Manager to join the team. We're producing a wide variety of digital learning content and need someone who can hit the ground running. The Digital Content Manager works closely with the Director of Projects to successfully develop engaging video-based course content, recruit content creators and manage the course catalogue.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Developing Video-based Course Content
- Serve as a producer for the creation of digital educational content.
- Create lesson outlines and video scripts, from existing curriculum and course plans.
- Coordinate media team to shape video concepts and implement project ideas and deliverables
- Manage production schedules and workflows, from the footage ingest to final delivery
Recruiting Content Creators
- Identify, and recruit creative, qualified and experienced content creators to be a part of our learning community.
- Develop and produce guides and training resources for content creators.
- Collaborate with content creators to develop content within prioritized areas
Managing Content Catalogue
- Leverage content creator expertise and feedback to inform and improve product development roadmap
- Improve and expand course catalogue to address customer needs
- Manage course creation on the platform
- Conduct quality control activities
- Degree/Diploma Specialization in Technical Communications, Communications, English, Journalism or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a related field
- Strong video production experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to ‘storyboard,’ to plan out a project and to help others to visualize the end result.
- Ability to take complex subjects and explain them clearly to different audiences.
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
You will be required to signin with a gmail email address or signup for one inorder to complete this application.