Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate works with the company directors to develop and execute an effective business strategy to drive sales and grow the business. The individual will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Forming new client relationships and strengthening existing client relationships to forge new opportunities.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database/tool.
- Building awareness and recognition of products, Business Development Associates help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public.
- Assist with drafting proposals, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate Marketing and Networking Events.
- Organize events that lead to client meetings and product promotions.
- Developing promotional materials attend shows and meetings to represent the company.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Analyzing the market and creating reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales and the share of their company’s market in relation to their specific products.
- Education in business/marketing with experience relating to new business development, marketing or sales.
- Background in information technology would be a plus.
- Student in good standing progressing towards degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently but within strategic framework.
- ACan handle many projects/assignments at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be efficient at utilizing computer-based tools (Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite).
- Efficient at email and cell communication.
You will be required to signin with a gmail email address or signup for one inorder to complete this application.